Parent Resource Pack
Talking with Your Kids:
- How to Have the Talk with Your Kids
- Had "The Talk" Resource Guide
- Talk to your kids about sex by Jason Evert
- How to Keep Your Kids Safe on the Internet
How to Set Up Google SafeSearch
- 5 Tools: Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Covenant Eyes - One of the most used filtering software tools and support for parents.
- Disney Circle - Great Option for controlling all devices with one app.
- Protect Young Eyes - Help Families, Schools, And Churches Create Safer Digital Environments.
- Protect Young Minds - Empowering parents, professionals and community leaders to protect young kids from pornography and promote healing from any sexual exploitation.
- Bark - Bark alerts parents only when it detects a potential threat – be it sexting, cyberbullying, or even suicidal thoughts.
- K9 Web Protection - User Friendly with Customizable Options.
- Open DNS Home Internet Security - For the more Advanced Tech User.
- Norton Family - Good filter capabilities (easy for kids to uninstall though).
- Is Porn that Big of a Deal? (Hint: Yes)
- Fight the New Drug - We Need to Talk... About Porn
- 7 Steps to Protect Families from Pornography - Handout
- 7 Steps to Freedom from Pornography - Handout
- Good Pictures Bad Pictures: Porn-Proofing Today's Young Kids Book
- Matt Fradd's "How to Talk to Your Younger Kids About Porn and Part 2 for Older Children :
- The Parenting Dare: Why Filters Aren't Enough [text] - video: https://youtu.be/ybLMp6RPMmQ